We’re looking to build a community of people that enjoy thinking. An open mind still has opinions and we like to think this is what we’re promoting. We don’t like to argue zero-sum either, except when others force it that way. We are a minority in DC, yes. You don’t have to live in DC to be a writer for DC Skeptic, but we do and we like it here, so that’s our name. Being skeptical isn’t about questioning everything, it’s about questioning things that don’t make sense and can’t be verified. If something doesn’t make sense to you, research it, write about it, and join our group. Most of the time we just banter about how stupid alternative medicine is, how ridiculous the politicians and media pundits are, and how amazing the universe is. Banter with us!
- Friedman Manages to Forget Why We Went to War in Iraq bit.ly/uorZqp 8 years ago
- Are You Scrobbling? bit.ly/tB4WFY 8 years ago
- McDonald’s: Just as Difficult to Get Into as Harvard By Percentage bit.ly/uo2SNW 8 years ago
- Leaf Blower Wars: Why Rich People Don’t Deserve Nice Things Example 372 bit.ly/vlbyqP 8 years ago
- Mooching the Safety Net in a Recession bit.ly/vj9ekd 8 years ago